Sr. IT Portfolio Analyst
- Job available in 2 locations
- Camp Hill, Pennsylvania, United States Corporate Office - Camp Hill 3543 Simpson Ferry Road
- St. Petersburg, Florida, United States Corporate Office - St. Petersburg 140 Fountain Parkway
Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture. Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people. If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine, you’ve come to the right place.To learn more about the incredible impact we’re making on both our local and global communities,Click Here!
The Sr. IT Portfolio Analyst will support the Annual Planning and Global Intake processes for global IT projects. The Sr. IT Portfolio Analyst works directly with the Sr. Portfolio Manager in Foot Locker’s IT Project Management Office (PMO). They will also work with key stakeholders from the business and technology teams to support the enterprise project portfolio. The candidate will work with stakeholders to gather project data, analyze the inputs and develop reports and dashboards for decision making by senior management. They will proactively monitor project and portfolio data using multiple tools to support governance and compliance to PMO standards. The Sr. IT Portfolio Analyst will collaborate with the business and IT stakeholders regularly to identify opportunities for training and process improvement. A suitable candidate will have subject matter expertise in the areas of data analysis and reporting and ideally expertise in Project and Portfolio Management.
- Support the Annual Planning and Global Intake processes by working with stakeholders to gather critical project information and use reporting to validate and summarize data inputs as well as identify issues that must be resolved.
- Provide critical analysis of project and portfolio data using multiple reporting platforms, including PowerBI, and communicate issues and statistics to stakeholders as needed.
- Develop, produce, and maintain portfolio and project level performance metrics and dashboards for use by business and IT stakeholders.
- Analyze use of current project portfolio applications and recommend opportunities to improve the use and integration of these tools across the enterprise.
- Provide governance and compliance monitoring of our project portfolio data, along with the Annual Planning and Global Intake processes, focusing on quality control of data inputs and adoption.
- Understand and contribute to decisions on portfolio issue resolution and risk mitigation.
- Identify and execute on training opportunities for stakeholders to drive adherence to process adoption and increase the quality of data inputs into Foot Locker’s PPM tool.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Experience with PowerBI, JIRA and Confluence are highly preferred.
- Strong analytical skills, highly organized, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Detailed-oriented, technically adept, ability to multitask.
- A strong personal commitment to quality service and teamwork.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and facilitation skills for communicating at all levels (employees and leaders); including strong presentation skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, SharePoint), and project management tools. Advanced Excel knowledge is preferred.
- Understanding of project and portfolio management, and various project methodologies is preferred.
- Effective time-management and prioritization skills.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or comparable experience preferred
- 2-4 years’ experience working in and supporting an enterprise project management environment or PowerBI Development and analysis.
- Must be technically proficient and able to learn new tools and processes quickly and effectively.