Service SupervisorBusinesses Otis Job ID 01341180 Date posted 08/06/2019 City Albany State New York Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:OT242: NBA - ALBANY, NY 20 Loudonville Road, Albany, NY, 12204 USA
Otis, a United Technologies company, is the world leader in reliable, efficient and technologically advanced elevators, escalators and people-moving systems. Our revolutionary Gen2® elevators, energy-saving ReGen™ drives and NCE “green” escalator have clearly set the industry standard for innovation, safety and performance. More than 2.4 million Otis elevators and escalators are currently in operation throughout 200 different countries. We are proud to have a global team that continues to rise to the challenges of a fast-moving company. Together, the people of Otis are creating new ideas and opportunities by collaborating across time zones, geographies and cultures. So just imagine where we can take you!
The Eastern Region of Otis Elevator Company is searching for a highly motivated Service Supervisor to drive productivity and supervise the performance of all service operations.
- Leading the performance of field operations for all service projects
- Implementing proper field education training including, but not limited to, safety and new products
- Efficiently allocating labor resources
- Maintaining project schedules
- Ensuring safety and the quality of service, technical support and other assets for our customers
- Identifying and driving efficiency improvements in our service operations
- Actively developing action plans to address deficiencies in regard to safety, callback rates and technical support
- Generating field leads and assisting our service sales representatives in selling upgrades and repairs
- Field safety audits, jobsite inspections and developing site safety & logistics plans
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Elevator industry experience; or experience leading technicians in a similar industry preferred
- The ability to interpret basic financial statements and grasp profit and loss accountability
- Successful candidate should be very comfortable in a technical environment utilizing Microsoft based computer software- word, excel, power point, and outlook
- Candidates must have excellent communication skills and able to work in a highly team-oriented and dynamic environment,
- Self-motivated individuals who have the ability to manage many simultaneous projects and responsibilities are a must
- High school education or equivalent; bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have a valid driver’s license
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms