The primary responsibility of this role is to manage all maintenance activities within the Camp Hill Distribution Center to achieve the key organizational goals of the company. This includes maintaining MHE equipment and systems. The Maintenance Manager must take initiative, effectively evaluate priorities, multi-task and maintain a high level of professionalism at all times.
Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture. Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people. If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine, you’ve come to the right place.To learn more about the incredible impact we’re making on both our local and global communities,Click Here!
- Responsible for managing day-to-day facilities and maintenance functions. IE Preventative maintenance and breakdowns. Includes developing preventative maintenance schedules for all MHE and systems.
- Responsible for maintaining adequate and accurate inventory of spare parts to minimize MHE system downtime.
- Manage day-to-day activities of Maintenance Technicians. IE Work plans, payroll, and performance evaluations.
- Manage line item expense budget through oversight of department expenditures.
- Manage all line item expense and capital projects from initial planning thorough implementation and ultimate completion.
- Develop and implement pro-active solutions to concerns and opportunities.
- Monitor and enforce departmental, facility and company policies and procedures.
- Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Partner with other departments to drive department initiatives and provide exceptional customer service.
- Ability to have a flexible schedule, can adapt to new working conditions, and able to work increased peak season, on call and project-based hours as needed.
- Foster an environment in which diverse backgrounds are respected and valued.
- Third party avoidance.
- At least 5 years of previous management experience required.
- At least 5 years of experience in industrial maintenance preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products, and email.
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and communication skills and ability to work collaboratively.
- Able to set and accomplish goals and work as a member of a team.
- Conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity, confidentiality, and fairness.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to follow up and follow through with a variety of tasks and handle multiple priorities effectively.