A family of companies and experiences
As the leading foodservice and support services company, Compass Group USA is known for our great people, great service and our great results. If you’ve been hungry and away from home, chances are you’ve tasted Compass Group’s delicious food and experienced our outstanding service. Our 225,000 associates work in award-winning restaurants, corporate cafes, hospitals, schools, arenas, museums, and more in all 50 states. Our reach is constantly expanding to shape the industry and create new opportunities for innovation. Join the Compass family today!
great people. great services. great results.
Each and every individual plays a key role in the growth and legacy of our company. We know the next big idea can come from anyone. We encourage developing and attracting expertise that differentiates us as a company as we continue to raise the bar.
As a Senior Performance Test Engineer the successful candidate will be responsible for leading, managing, and coordinating performance test services. The candidate should possess strong technical and support skills coupled with good leadership qualities.
Implement, maintain & support development projects/plans, performance testing strategies, & testing methodologies while ensuring system specifications compliance. Candidate should have a drive for results with excellent interpersonal communication skills & proven capabilities to manage performance testing practice.
Specific Duties Include:
- Provide leadership and work with the team in managing scope, issue resolution, project priorities, support & operations
- Facilitate agile teams delivery with high degree of focus on quality & timeliness
- Manage overall delivery & support process across multiple initiatives to ensure sustainable performance testing practice which includes automation, process documentation and load testing
- Escalate issues & communicate the status of deliverables to key stake holders.
- BS in Computer Science with professional work experience in HPE Load Runner and Performance Center 11+ years
- SQL programming experience is must
- Experience working in fast paced, startup, agile environments is a must
- Knowledge of data privacy practices & laws, especially HIPPA, PHI & PCI Compliance
- Ability to conduct POCs & research into load testing technologies, standards, & products
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities, effectively prioritize & execute tasks in a high-pressured environment
- Skilled in performing load/performance assessments and providing recommendations to correct performance/load bottlenecks.
- Programming experience using one or more performance testing tools such as HP LoadRunner
- Performance/load testing expertise
- Ability to interpret, diagnose, and recommend technical performance issues and translate them into possible solutions
- Ability to analyze APM data from test results using tools such as Dynatrace, Zabbix, AWS Cloudwatch and SCOM
- Experience with JMeter & Blaze meter is desired
- Good background in JIRA, ITIL, Kanban, Asana, TFS or RTC
- Develop performance test strategy/planning, test case development and coding
- Load and performance testing developing, execution and reporting
- Provide automated reporting of tests and test results
- Act as subject matter expert on LoadRunner and Performance Center 12.5
- Ensure full system and interface testing coverage prior to system delivery and implementation
- Quantitative tracking of project quality and completeness
- Production, preparation and execution of unit test plans
- Prevent recurrence of issues by identifying trends and implementing fix
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, capable of working both independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to effectively multi-task & adapt to changing business priorities
- Keep leadership apprised on the progress, risks in performance testing practice with timely updates, metrics & reports as required
- Ability to balance innovation, business priorities with best practices & implementation methodologies while supporting enterprise-class application software testing needs
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional, project managers, offshore & nearshore resource teams.
to Compass Group today!
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 251432