Licensed Social WorkerLocation: Waipahu, HI Additional Locations:
Hawaii Kai Medical Offices 6700 Kalanianaole Hwy., 6700 Kalanianaole Hwy. Ste. 111, Honolulu,Hawaii, 96825
Honolulu Medical Offices 1010 Pensacola St., 1010 Pensacola St., Honolulu,Hawaii, 96814
Hospital/Medical Offices 3288 Moanalua Rd., 3288 Moanalua Rd., Honolulu,Hawaii, 96819
Kahuku Medical Offices 56-700 Kamehameha Hwy., 56-700 Kamehameha Hwy., Kahuku,Hawaii, 96731
Kailua Medical Offices 201 Hamakua Dr., 201 Hamakua Dr., Kailua,Hawaii, 96734
Kapolei Medical Offices 599 Farrington Hwy., 599 Farrington Hwy., Kapolei,Hawaii, 96707
Koolau Medical Offices 45-602 Kamehameha Hwy., 45-602 Kamehameha Hwy., Kaneohe,Hawaii, 96744
Mapunapuna Medical Offices 2828 Pa'a St., 2828 Pa'a St., Honolulu,Hawaii, 96819
Nanaikeola Medical Offices 87-2116 Farrington Hwy., 87-2116 Farrington Hwy., Waianae,Hawaii, 96792 Job Number: 846031 Date posted: 01/17/2020
Provides social work services including asessment, care planning, and case coordination to patients and their families. Provides consultation to staff and other health care providers. Initiates social work plan of care. Serves as liaison between Kaiser Permanente and community to integrate services, coordinate care for clients, and enhance relationships through public relations activities.
- Prepares and evaluates assessments, development and implementation of social work service plans. Provides psychosocial assessment, diagnostic impressions, treatment of individuals/couples/families/groups, prevention of psychosocial dysfunction/disability/impairment including emotional/mental/behavioral disorders, and evaluation of practice effectiveness. Applies knowledge base, theoretical concepts, specific functional skills, and essential social values used to effect change in human behavior, emotional responses, and social conditions. Helps enhance or restore personal and social functioning.
- Performs case management, coordination, casework intervention, and monitoring of social work service plans in areas of personal, social, or economic resources, conditions, or problems. Provides information, resource identification and referral services, mediation services, advocacy services, and education of individuals, groups, couples, and families. Coordinates services and assures patient's placement in an appropriate setting.
- Assists with administration, development, implementation, and evaluation of social work programs and policies. Conducts social work consultation and resource development. Plans for and participates in development activities to keep abreast of current trends in medical social work. Participates in performance improvement. Implements Quality Improvement processes. Assists with development and implementation of department's annual work-plan. Performs clinical record audits. Maintains educational record and provides evidence of competency.
- Conducts research through formal design/methodology of data collection and analysis/evaluation of data, social work programs, social systems, and social policies. Documents according to departmental standards, Federal and State regulations. Assures medical record documentation.
- Participates in departmental functions such as staff meetings, staff in-services, and committees, as assigned. Participates in orientation of new personnel.
License, Certification, Registration
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.