Psychosocial Clinician II - LMFT, LPCC, LCSW - Per Diem
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Please visit the Technical Information page for assistance or reach out to the web manager at email@example.com.
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Provides timely and appropriate assessment, diagnosis, treatment planning and treatment intervention of members.
- Provides treatment to adults, adolescents and/or children.
- Provides appropriate selection of treatment modality to members presenting problem.
- Demonstrates expertise in a variety of treatment methodologies.
- Effectively communicates clinical material to member and clinical staff and provides high internal and external customer/patient satisfaction.
- Provides appropriate and timely documentation of clinical encounters in members charts.
- Conduct initial interview with Members by eliciting and interpreting the psychological and social meaning of complaints.
- Determines urgency of members need.
- Provides a professional interpretation of members presentation and recommends a course of therapeutic action, selects appropriate treatment modality.
- Renders appropriate and immediate guidance & therapy for members in crisis or in need of clinical services.
- Maintains written record of therapy, prepares reports and letter; phones, writes and visits (with member permission) social agencies, schools relatives, friends to obtain pertinent information.
- Provides clinical consultation in an integrated health care environment regarding family interactions, sociocultural determinants and community resources.
- Provides telephone assessment, counseling, resource information and referrals.
- Knowledgeable of KP and community resources.
- Proficient in identifying and treating the span of developmental stages.
- Proficient in various treatment modalities including, but not limited to individual, group family & child therapy.
- Complies with organizational, departmental, state/federal guidelines & all regulatory agency policies and procedures.
- Adheres to all mandated guidelines for patients clinical care and license.
- Maintains license.
- Participates in QM & CQI activities.
EOL (End of Life Option):
- Regulatory data reporting, process coordination, assist Members/Physicians with California End of Life Option Act.
- Two (2) years of post graduate experience in a clinical setting required.
- Medical Social Worker - End of Life Option: If position posted is for an End of Life role, experience requirement is: Minimum one (1) year of experience, within the last three (3) years, working as a MSW in end of life care and counseling.
- Masters degree in a Social Work, Psychology, Sociology or other field related to behavioral health required.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (California) OR Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (California)
- National Provider Identifier
- AHA BLS card required.
- LCSW required.
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize current DSM nomenclature required.
- Consistently demonstrates the knowledge, skills, abilities, and behaviors necessary to provide superior and culturally sensitive service to each other, to our members, and to customers, contracted providers, and vendors.
- Must be familiar with all aspects of psychopathology and recognize the appropriate and timely clinical treatment intervention needed.
- Must be familiar with and have expertise in a variety of treatment modalities.
- May consider LMFT, with a Masters Degree in a Behavioral Health field, job code 66564 for this position.Following language applies to Home Health, Hospice and Palliative positions ONLY:Current CA Drivers License, clear driving record for the past two (2) years and proof of automobile insurance as required by law.
- Following language applies to End of Life Option positions only:
- Current CA Drivers License, clear driving record for the past two (2) years and proof of automobile insurance as required by law.
- Bilingual preferred
- The position can be filled by either an LMFT or a LCSW.
- May be required to work at various locations due to department need