Full time Keyholder
Brand Overview:The most recognized names in the plus-size market with a passion for women, Lane Bryant and Cacique believe in supporting and empowering all women. Famous for our fashion with solutions and technology-driven intimates, we are a leader in the field. We proudly serve curvy women nationwide in over 700 stores and at lanebryant.com.114 years after Lena Bryant started us on this journey (even before women had the right to vote), here we stand, as a woman-founded, woman-led brand. Lena was not just a pioneer in fit and fashion, but she held true to decency standards as well, paying her female employees a fair wage and offering health benefits, too.More than anything, Lena Bryant didn't believe in don't, can't, won't or no. When she hit a barrier she either knocked it down or she found a way around it. Following in those footsteps, today we start with do, can and will. We believe in yes. We knock down barriers or find our way around them. We are here because of her. She was, and continues to be, an inspiration for us all. Lane Bryant's storied and illustrious past is what continues to drive us into the future. But today, This Is Lane.Show us you're the one we want and doors open everywhere: your dream job could be waiting for you (right now!) at our Columbus, Ohio brand headquarters, or in any of our stores nationwide.Ready to ? We currently have an opportunity for a Full time Keyholder to join our team located at our Store 4276-Arundel Mills-LaneBryant-Hanover, MD 21076.
Keyholders are required to:
- Communicate and motivate store teams to achieve optimal business results
- Drive to achieve Store Goals for the Year/Month/Week/Day/Segment
- Support the continuation of a team selling Store environment that delivers a fashion focused Lane Bryant experience for our Client
- Support Lane Bryant selling, incentive and product knowledge strategies
- Assist leadership team (Store Manager, ASM, SL) in the Roles Leader function
- Hold keys to the store and can open and/or close the store on lower volume days (beginning of week and non-holiday periods)
- Assist Leadership Team in execution of merchandise and marketing promotion
- Support store team in maintaining brand standards
- Ensure that all operational and shipment tasks are completed efficiently
- Perform and reinforce all loss prevention and safety policies and procedures
- Provides excellent customer service to our guests
- Responsible for selling directly with our customers
- Coach Associates to create an enjoyable shopping experience for all Clients
- Assist Leadership Team in New Hire on boarding and training of existing Associates
- Proven ability to deliver sales results
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- 1- 3 years of specialty retail experience
- Prior sales leadership experience preferred
- High school diploma required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to reach, push, pull, stand, squat and bend for up to 4 hours or longer as necessary.
- Ability to use common tools.
- Able to operate computerized register system.
- Must be able to meet store banking requirements and to respond to store alarm problems, as needed.
- Able to lift as much as 50 pounds.
- Able to climb an 8-foot ladder.
Location:Store 4276-Arundel Mills-LaneBryant-Hanover, MD 21076
Position Type:Regular/Full time
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is committed to hiring and developing the most qualified people at all levels. It is our policy in all employment decisions to ensure that all associates and potential associates are evaluated on the basis of qualifications and ability without regard to sex (including pregnancy), race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability that can reasonably be accommodated without undue hardship, genetic information, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected classification under applicable law. We do not discriminate in any of our employment policies and practices. All associates are expected to follow these principles in all relationships with other associates, applicants, or others with whom we do business.
The Company welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the application process.
Note to Applicants: Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of the Company unless designated smoking areas have been established by a particular location in accordance with applicable law.