Position: Manager, Digital Marketing - Paid Media - 214
Reports to: Marketing Director
Direct Reports: Yes
FLSA Status: Exempt
Location: 3880 N Mission Los Angeles, CA 90031
The Manager, Digital Marketing - Paid Media will oversee the paid media and growth strategy for Forever21. Working within a dynamic, fast-paced, highly collaborative group, this person will be driven by ROI, to deliver traffic, revenue, and new customers to the brand. Working closely with external agencies and cross functional team members, s/he will be responsible for the day-to-day performance of digital marketing paid media channels, inclusive of Paid Search & Shopping, Paid Social, Affiliate and Display.
• Lead the overall paid media strategy and drive customer traffic, conversion and ROI for all paid digital marketing channels, including Paid Search & Shopping, Paid Social, Affiliate, and Display (including video) to drive online and offline traffic, conversion and sales.
• Manage multiple external Agency relationships for digital channels; build partnerships, monitor performance and seek improvement opportunities.
• Manage paid media budgeting, and forecasting process, as well as quarterly/monthly/weekly forecasting and reporting for traffic, revenue, spend, ROI and other performance KPIs.
• Advocate for the customer journey and be a part of the Forever21 Digital Pod in partnership with CRM, Site Operations, and Site Merchandising.
• Collaborate with CRM lead to plan, develop and execute new customer acquisition programs, VIP retention programs and reactivation and retargeting tactics through paid media channels.
• Project manage creative assets for paid media channels, including advising on best media practices, briefing creative agencies, and trafficking ads to agency partners.
• Minimum 5+ years of experience within digital marketing and paid media channels, with expertise in paid search, paid social, display and affiliate (agency-side experience preferable)
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or any related field
• 3+ years directly managing marketing teams and agencies
• Proven track record of successful campaign launches and executions
• Ability to analysis to influence business decisions to drive performance
• Highly collaborative and the ability to work as part of a team
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to operate on both strategic and tactical levels, translating vision to execution.